- DOOR – Total thickness 80mm. The “Basic” door provides a 6mm steel front section supported by a single mechanical relocking device.
- BOLTWORK – Heavy 32mm diameter bolts of high grade steel provide two-way locking into the specially strengthened lock chamber sections at front and rear edges of the door.
- LOCKING – ROSS 700 9 lever pick resistant key lock.
- FRAME – Heavy steel 4mm frame with 125 x 12mm threshold plate at bottom.
- HINGES – Adjustable heavy duty with hardened pins on ball bearing axis (pre-lubricated).
- Basic strongroom doors come in etch primer only.
- No internal release mechanism provided with Basic Strongroom.
- Door may be ordered with either left or right hand hinging.
- Digital combination, duress and time delay locks may be fitted as an optional extra.
Clear Door Opening 1980mm x 880
Clear Masonry Opening Required 2060mm x 1010mm