- Locking 100,000,000 variation combination locks and/or six lever keylock.
- Glass activated deadlocking relocking devices are provided within the door as standard.
- Each lock can be used independently from the other.
- Any chosen electronic or
- Strongroom wall by others duress alarm system can be added to the door if required.
- Overall door thickness of 180mm including a slab section of 100mm combining a lamination of alloy and refractory material to resist oxy acetylene and drill attack.
- Emergency internal release mechanism fitted as standard.
Risk rated at $250,000. The COMMANDER door is designed to resist:
- Oxy-Acetylene attack
- Drills and abrasive grinders
- Explosives and force
- Pneumatic and hydraulic tools
1950 x 850 Clear Door Opening
2030 x 870 Clear Masonry Opening Required