- DOOR – Total thickness 85mm. The “Security” door provides a 10mm steel front section supported by drill-resisting hardened plate over all vital lock areas with glass operated relocking devices.
- BOLTWORK – Heavy 32mm diameter bolts of high grade steel provide three-way locking behind the specially strengthened lock bar chamber sections at front and rear top edges of the door.
- LOCKING – Available in
- Digital (Standard)
- Dial combination
- Key locking
- Dual locking
- FRAME – Heavy steel 6mm x 120mm wide frame with threshold plate at bottom.
- HINGES – Adjustable heavy duty with hardened pins on ball bearing axis (pre-lubricated).
- FIRE RESISTING – Fire pan fitted to rear of door with approved high fire resisting compound.
- Internal release mechanism standard.
- Door may be ordered with either left or right hand hinging.
- Door is manufactured to standard below size. Custom size available upon request.
- Digital combination, duress and time delay locks may be fitted as an optional extra.
Clear Door Opening at 180 degrees 1980mm x 860mm
Clear Masonry Opening Required 2060mm x 1020mm